A warm welcome to my Challenge Blog ♥♥♥
We meet here to challenge ourselves with a new theme every month. I have discover the beauty of working in a kind of series leaning on the challenge here...You can work in your artjournal or on a canvas...or build something out of clay...every piece of art is welcome! .
So grab your surface and start...I would be thrilled if you have fun with the inspiration!! Much Love Conny (Piarom)

Samstag, 18. Mai 2013



I have the idea of a Challenge where to mix two ore more things/themes together that maybe wouldn´t fit normaly to get a nice and funny Mix out of it...


please give me some time to work it out
and than we start with the fun :)

I haven´t got any photos about it yet, 
but you can view these until then









Kommentare:

  1. This sounds like fun :)

    Karen x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations on your new challenge blog...it looks wonderful already

    I am a little pressed for time as we will be leaving next week for vacation...but I will check with you upon our return and enjoy all of the amazing creativity until then.

    Thank you for sharing your heART and Passion dear Conny!
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This looks like so much fun! I posted your button on my sidebar and will hope to do something for the Yellow/Picasso challenge soon. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen

...♥♥♥...I would love to read your comments here...♥♥♥...