A warm welcome to this Art-Challenge Blog ♥♥♥
We meet here to challenge ourselves with a new theme every month…. I have discover the beauty of working in a kind of series leaning on to this challenge here....You can work in your artjournal or on a canvas...or build something out of clay...every piece of art is welcome!
So grab your surface and start...We would be thrilled if you have fun with the inspiration too!!
Much Love Conny (Piarom)

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

May / June - Yellow vintagegirl goes Picasso

 I want you to incorporate this

 vintage girl


http://babydee.erichdesign.com/

Print her out and glue her down if you like
or take her as an inspiration

also 

this picasso-painting of mine

use as collage or paintover



  
and try to use a big amount of yellow paint

into your own artwork


you can use the pictures to collage

or paint over it

make it very loose  

maybe incorporate the pattern of my painting or the cool hands

put some scraps on if you like

doodle like crazy

let your muse run wild :)
   
your work can be collagy, whimsy or picassoy as you like ;)

try it out and share your work in the linky list below



Here is what I did
the first painting is this:



yes I know I have totally failed by using the color yellow, hihi


but it was fun anyways...
see me creating here






"White Butterfly"



you can see me creating this on a vid here



"As above so below"


I take the girl as a reference and then go crazy with the colors in the background. The eye was a "mister P"-eye, but I didn´t like that in the end, so I make it as beautiful I can ;) because she is worth it...
and in the end there are only the crazy bubbles on her head left that reminds at Picasso...but its all for the inspiration, isn´t it?!




I painted a girl and gave her a hat because the other girl has one too
and let her face a bit picassoy
and of course some butterflies and some yellow is included...





this week I wanna paint in my moleskine
and make it loose and free...
so I go with my Jaqueline-painting and go wild with the colors and some scraps

"Jaqueline"




Share your artsy work here
and please visit some other participants and leave a comment!
And of course please link back to here.




Kommentare:

  1. Hi Conny! This sounds like a wonderful challenge! I would love to participate, but don't know when I have time to do it. When is the deadline?

    Thank you for your kind words on my blog!

    Hugs Ilona

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo conny,

    auch hier nochmal,ganz,ganz vielen dank das du diese tolle sache ins leben rufst,die beispiele sind erste sahne ,und ich hab mich auch schon dran versucht.

    GLG Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Interesting challenge..your video is good and I loved the music! She looks like she is in a conversation on the phone!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your work, too! I am glad that I found your site.:) It is so cool. I am still struggling to find my style. I gave your challenge a try. I used the vintage lady picture as an inspiration piece and then kind of went astray.

    Please let me know what you think of it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello Conny, like your video and your play with this! Found your blog by visiting Karin's blog and the challenge is real fun! If I can find a bit of time I will join or maybe a next one!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Creative greet Miranda

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a great idea Conny! I will certainly be joining in -especially since you have given us so much time to get it done! I have been really "time challenged " hehe...lately....so sounds perfect.
    Your transformations today are amazing - pretty clever too:)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Conny, went a bit off track on the Picasso thing, but I loved using your Picasso Lady's patterned sleeves on my Miss Daisy. Thanks for a great challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I just found this blog last weekend, Pia. What a great challenge. Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. conny, look at all the art you inspiring! go you. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

...♥♥♥...I would love to read your comments here...♥♥♥...