A warm welcome to my Challenge Blog ♥♥♥
We meet here to challenge ourselves with a new theme every month. I have discover the beauty of working in a kind of series leaning on the challenge here...You can work in your artjournal or on a canvas...or build something out of clay...every piece of art is welcome! .
So grab your surface and start...I would be thrilled if you have fun with the inspiration!! Much Love Conny (Piarom)

Montag, 30. November 2015

Dezember / January 2016 - What Wings Are For

Here is what I have done so far inspired by the theme

Hier sind die Werke die ich inspiriert vom Thema schon kreiert habe


AJP132 When Sun And Moon Rise Together


Playing with black and white on canvas



AJP129 Funny Queen




AJP126 The Feathertree



AJP123 I Am Seeking, I Am Striving, I am I Am In With All My Heart" Van Gogh



 AJP122 "I Prefer To See With Closed Eyes" 
Josef Albers

I have used my handcarved stamp her to create those feathers 

Hier  habe ich meinen selbstgeschnittenen Stempel genommen, um die Flügel zu kreieren






********************************************




So whats the Challenge about:

So um was geht es denn in dieser Challenge:


Two month
be inspired by 
"What Wings Are For?"
I want you you include some selfmade or real feathers into your piece of art





Diesmal haben wir das Thema
"Für Was Sind Flügel da?"
Die Challenge ist, einige selbstgemachte oder echte Federn einfliessen zu lassen



And Oh by the way, I have created a Facebook Group called "Mix It Monthly Art Challenge" where we can share our work and get in touch too...

Und oh, ich habe eine Facebook Gruppe erstellt die heisst Mix It Monthly Art Challenge", wo wir unsere Bilder auch teilen können, ausserdem kann man hier auch prima austauschen...







Here are some inspirationpics from Pinterest to get your creative juices flowing 


Hier wieder ein paar Inspirationsbilder von Pinterest zum Thema 



This is really pretty! I love it. Angel Wings Painting custom order your own wings mixed media painting via Etsy:




Some, Found (detail) by Lisa Kokin  Mixed media book collage, 13-1/2 x 10 x 2, 2006:

via


My Art Journal: New Painted Papers=New Art:



Nhu Xuan Hua Photography  / Rebirth:

via


Valerio Calonego:

via


a little bit of us: Uni's & Doll's blog hop ...:



romandesotomayor:  Ulrike Bolenz:



beautiful flower bug.:






Find the actually Pinterestboard  here


Das aktuelle Pinterestboard findet Ihr hier






I can´t wait to see your work!
Let your muse spread her wings and get inspired  :)   

Ich kann es mal wieder kaum abwarten, Eure Werke zu sehen!
Lasst Eure Muse ihre Flügel ausbreiten und Euch inspirieren :)




You can find the Pinterestboard from last time by clicking on the following picture...

btw. Pinterest is a wonderful place to get inspired!

Um das Pinterestboard von letztem Mal zu finden, klickt auf das folgende Bild...
übrigens ist Pinterest ein genialer Ort, um Inspirationen zu finden!




This blog needs action to live, so please share your artsy work below
and visit all the other participants and leave a comment! 


Dieser Blog lebt vom Mitmachen, so teilt doch bitte Eure Kreationen hier unten 
und besucht auch die andere Mitkünstler und hinterlasst einen Kommentar






Kommentare:

  1. This looks like fun. I have just joined pinterest and it is a bit overwhelming!! I am going to join your FB page even though I don't always participate.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this theme, verry inspiring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the theme and your beautiful creation! Love your handcarved stamp and your wings on your angel. I am excited about creating an angel with fancy wings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Conny, your angel is just beautiful!! I love her!
    Your pin inspirations are wonderful as well- I might have to play this time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wow- you always create -and find the most beautiful inspirations for your themes. Thank you!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful samples, love all of them.
    This is my first entry here, thank you for the challenge.
    Wishing everyone happy and healthy new year 2016.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It is a wonderful topic and I hope my unicorn fits in the challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen

...♥♥♥...I would love to read your comments here...♥♥♥...